The OVK Magnetic TIG Torch holder is made by welders, FOR welders.
This tool keeps your GTAW / TIG welding torch in a home close by and offers a spot to keep your fragile welding cups safe from slipping off and breaking. This torch holder can be disassembled and reassembled into multiple mounting configurations. Vertical mounting, under table as well as table top mounting. These can be mounted on either side of your body but the torch holder is designed to hold the Tig Torch with the face of the the cup facing to the left. If you are left handed you may need to get used to having the cup face away from you on the left side of your body or just Sendddd it and slap it in whatever way you desire.
*Although "Flex-Loc" Style Torches Will Fit In This Holder Just Fine, The Rotated Angle Of The Head Upon Insertion Truly Dictates The Quality Of Fitment*
•95 LB Pull Neodymium Magnet
•CNC Machined In House From 6061-T6
•Under Table, Table Top And vertical surface mounting
•Radius Allows The Torch Body To Sit Perpendicular To The Ground Plane
•Large machined Radius Helps Keep Torch Seated
•Interference fit Ball bearings allow for smooth and solid rotational movement upon inserting the torch neck
•Precision Bearings Allow For Easy Insertion and Non-marring Retainment
The OVK Magnetic Mig Gun holder is made by welders, FOR welders.
This tool keeps your MIG Gun in a home close by and offers a spot to keep your MIG Mounted in a position that is repeatable rather than constantly draping the lead over whatever you can find to hang it by. This MIG gun holder features 3 detent holes and a sprung retractable detent plunger that allows the nozzle to Pivot and snap into 3 mounting positions. Vertical mounting, under table as well as table top mounting.
• 1.5” 139 lb pull Neodymium Magnet
• CNC Machined In House From 6061-T6
• Accommodates most standard nozzle diameters (very small nozzle diameters will fit differently than designed)
• .5” through bore in nozzle cup to allow Exposed wire to pass through
• Under Table, Table Top And vertical surface mounting
• Sprung retractable detent plunger for mounting position changes
• HDPE foot pad to help with reduced conductivity for less of a chance of arcing out